Move at the speed of your ideas.
Detail work has never been easier.
Engrave with ease.
Designed to last.
Take a closer look at what the Odin has to offer.
- Engraving / Working Area32″ x 20″ x 7.5″
- Laser Wattage55w
- Intelligent Memory CapacityMultiple File Storage up to 1GB
- Laser SourceAir-Cooled Radio Frequency Metal Tube
- Electrical RequirementsStandard 110v AC 60Hz Single Phase, dedicated 20A circuit
- Air AssistAir pump 5-7psi included
- Machine Size51″ x 39″ x 43″
- SoftwareLightBurn Software included for two computers, easily import any graphics file. Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux
- TrainingOne hour remote setup training included, optional four hour training available
- Red Dot PointerShows where laser will fire, allows for “dry run”, allows for easy positioning on material
- Camera SystemOptional ThunderCam allows you to see materials on the laser bed via the software for easy positioning of engravings on strange-shaped objects.
- Operating ModesOptimized raster, vector, or combined modes
- Easy Adjustable HomeWhen engraving items that are not easily placed at the top corner of the laser, you can set a new home position by hand with a new origin
- Motion Control SystemHigh-Speed 5-phase stepper motors, up to 2,000mm/s (80″/second) and true 5G acceleration
- ResolutionUser controlled from 100 to 2000dpi
- SafetyOpen cover protection, no-water protection, heat alarm system
- Auto FocusInfrared Auto-Focus system to easily bring material into focus
- BeltsHigh-quality fiberglass reinforced neoprene belts
- Water ChillerN/A
- Ventilation375CFM Exhaust Fan. There is one 6″ port on the rear of the machine
- Motorized TableIncludes both a removable honeycomb and solid metal blade (knife-style) bed
- Laser Heads2″ Head / Lens included, optional 4″ head and HR head
- TL-Timer (Smart Board)Relay switch that controls exhaust and air assist so they stop running when laser is not working
- Warning LightVisible red / green light on machine so you know when job is finished
- SupportFree lifetime support
Our Laser Machines
Time to scratch that etch.
Ready to Speak to One of Our Experts?
Getting started can be the most challenging part of any project. Let us do the heavy lifting so you can focus on your designs.
Open the box; pull out your machine; get to work. Engrave on wood, leather, acrylic, metal—let us know your materials of choice, and we’ll find the machine to match.
If you’re ready to upgrade your machine, take your business to the next level, or just create, we’re here to help.
Questions? Comments? Curious about our laser system technology? Schedule a call today. We actually answer our phones.